new character

So I thought up this character this morning... I doubt I'll ever use him in a story (but you never know!), so I wanted him to at least be recorded somewhere.

Name: The Engineer (true identity to be determined!)
Appearance: A fairly large, well-built man (I see him as looking something like Mr. T, but without all the gold chains). He wears a railroad Conductor's cap (and yet he is called the Engineer! can't you already see the fans getting into huge arguments about why this doesn't match?? :-D )
Age: Probably upper 30s or so.
Catchy-slogan-that-he-uses-way-too-often: "Who wants a ticket to the pain train?"

I am not sure if he's a "good guy" or a "bad guy" (perhaps he borders the line? I have no idea, it was early in the morning, and I wasn't thinking straight).

Anyway, that's it... I just felt like sharing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"A NEW CAR!!!!"

another one bites the...sketchup?

pen tablet fun # 1