Sunday, April 05, 2009

"A NEW CAR!!!!"

So here it is, my new car!  (and by "new", I mean "NEW!")  It's an '09 Ford Fusion, in "tuxedo black" (it might not show up in the pictures, but it sparkles in direct sunlight).  It has a dark grey interior, is quite spacious inside, and came with 6 free months of Sirius satellite radio!  I am quite happy to report that it has an auxiliary audio jack, so I no longer need a cassette adapter to listen to my mp3 player!  And of course, it has power windows, locks, power drivers seat, etc...

Take a look for yourself, here it is! :-)








And to answer your question: you can see it/ride in it whenever I see you next (whoever happens to be asking).  And no, you can't drive it (at least, not yet).

2 comments:

ripkil said...

Two things.
1) In the top picture, you've apparently cloned your car. So, congrats on both getting a new car, and solving that cloning thing.

2) Dibs on the cassette adapter, since I still rock 1980's technology in my car. :P

JeremyVS said...

1) i've been renting an '08 fusion, which was still in my driveway at the time.. sadly, not a clone (if i could clone cars, i would just take one for a test drive, and BAM... no need to purchase it!)

2) it's all yours!